Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Icon 3.1™ Multi-Layer Jackets
ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant, premium, high-viz outerwear in breathable, fluorescent material for excellent daytime visibility with 2" silver reflective tape for 360° nighttime conspicuity. Includes comfortable mesh/taffeta lining and stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof, breathable protection. Fluorescent yellow-green/black.
• Overhead shoulder design for maximum freedom of movement
• Zipper/storm-fly front with throat guard to seal out wind and rain
• Roll-a-way adjustable hood in collar design
• Full-vented cape back with D-ring access for fall protection harness
• Pockets: hand warmers on sides, front cargo with hook and loop closures, front radio with clear badge holder, and inner breast with zipper closure
• Elastic cuffs on jacket with hook and loop take-up straps on sleeves
• Jacket has tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord for added protection
• (2) Mic tabs
• Black front to help conceal dirt
• Zip-out, 300 g black fleece liner attaches at collar and cuffs, or can be worn alone
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm and/or cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.