Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Blue Eclipse® Apparel
Revolutionary Tri-Hazard® protection offers liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Patent pending Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight suit. The Eclipse is engineered for protection and made to resist industrial acids, chemicals and caustics. Chemically resistant to many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies. Hood (H44101) sold separately.
• Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E - CAT 2
• Arc rating 14 cal/cm²
• Conforms to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance
• Average predicted total burn area < 11.4%
• Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection with no needle holes for chemicals to penetrate
• Exterior PVC coating for excellent chemical resistance
• High jacket collar with hook and loop throat closure for increased splash and drip protection
• Soft, supple feel for all day comfort
• Distinctive safety blue color for easy identification
• Full cut shoulder with 90° sleeve-to-body angle for maximum freedom of movement
• Storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
• Hidden hardware for added protection
• Non-conductive, non-corrosive snaps
• Snaps for the detachable hood are affixed to a collar flange and do not penetrate the garment
• Hook and loop take-up straps on wrists cuffs for adjustable fit
• Adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection
• Mildew resistant
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm and/or cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.